- Observation Head: Monocular die-cast body,
- Magnification: 100x – 600x
- Eyepieces: 10X
- Objectives: 5x, 10x, 40x, 60x
- Stage: Casting body stage with clips holding the slides
- Focusing: Quadruple Revolving Nosepiece is provided with positive click stop for proper centering
- Condenser: Movable ABBE condenser, with aspheric lens NA 1.25
- Illumination: Optical mirror (Day light)
All the Microscopes are latest in design, precision-engineered with finest features, usually found in high-priced models. Their operational functions can be carried out without any difficulty and provide excellent crisp clear image so that even advanced studies are routinely possible.
At high power, you’ll be able to examine specimen slides of yeasts and molds, cultures, plant and animal parts, fibers, bacteria and more. Use the lower magnifications to examine objects like coins, rocks, insects and more.